Today I woke up with the excitement of going to ON TREE (zip-lining, and other courses high up in the tree). Unfortunately my Mom did some research the night before and found out that ON TREE was too expensive. She tried offering other suggestions for the day but none of them appealed to me. When she was out of ideas she decided that we would go put up our new tent ... In a public park ! I was like really excited (sarcasm) what a poor substitute . But in the end it was more exciting that I thought putting the new tent up and playing with random parts of the old tent. Trying to create a shade tent with the old tent (without success ). And the most exciting part .... making a kite with the old tent! Well trying to ;). We also encountered .....Doctor Octopus.

No comments:
Post a Comment