I've
had a lot of experiences with hermit crabs this Summer. But yesterday I got closer to something much tougher. I was at the “best
beach in Canada”, Basin Head, PEI and I saw a crab. My Dad
encouraged me to pick it up so I tried. The first time I tried, I
just touched it and ran away. I was afraid I'd touched his claw and
I didn't want to get pinched. Then I tried a second time I was not
so successful either. To be honest, I don't know if I picked it up
from the front or the back, I think it was the front because next
thing I knew, I was PINCHED! I was mostly surprised, it didn't hurt
that much but I still dropped it. The crab didn't really pinch me, he
stuck his claws in my hand and I was afraid he'd open them and pinch
me for real. So I think it is very understandable that I dropped it!
Now
about hermit crabs, they don't pinch but they do something that
irritates me a little. They tickle me with their tiny claws when I
hold them. It is irritating but also funny.
In
Kouchibouguac I saw a hermit crab out of its shell. It looked weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment