Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Freeeeee!
I didn't go to the beach with the gang this afternoon, instead I enjoyed a bit of quiet at the cottage and then decided to hop on Laura's coaster bike and enjoy the sun on my face and the wind in my hair. It was just me, the road and the smells of Sauble Beach. First I stopped at the pink and blue umbrella to visit with Marc and Adrian (Amelia, Clara and Leo were in the water), then I biked over to the Newbould cottage to see who was there. I found uncle Frank and chatted with him a bit. After hello the first thing out of his mouth was how much I look like my grandmother, he said I smile just like her.
The bike ride back to NewWaters was just as wonderful, a completely different experience from biking in the city. Maybe next time I'll bike all the way to the Main End.
Labels:
Laurel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

great family blog, you guys! sauble beach... so pretty.
ReplyDeletelaurel, so great that you got some time alone to explore. enjoy!
I always think it is intersting that you look so much like the Tidman/Campbell side of the family and I the Edmonds/Brockelhurst side, but at the same time we still manage to look alike. It really makes me wonder about which way my own kids will fall.
ReplyDelete