Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yesterday we went to the water falls at the end of Sauble River and I jumped off of the waterfall into a pool of deep water.  It was a long drop, I had time to say in my head "oh my God, I am crazy" but it wasn't that crazy, it was more fun than anything.


Then, at night we went to the drive in to watch movies.  The first one was called Brave and the second one was called Rock of Ages.  The second movie was not too appropriate for young kids and I didn't really get it.  Amelia found it boring so she went home.  Leo and Cobus almost fell asleep but I somehow managed to stay awake for the whole thing.  At the end, when coming home it was 2 in the morning and I had to stay awake in the backseat because Leo was sleeping on me!


In total I had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment